mnaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-15 17:15:25
[Troubleshooting] Block unknown devices on Deco M9
@Lodger If you've only just bought it - return it for a refund. Otherwise - sell it and get something that works properly. TP Link clearly couldn't care less about this problem. Don't forget to leave...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-25 17:32:57
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@Serpenio Good idea, but not really a fix for us as there are shared devices like printers and scaners etc that need to be available for everyone. Also my kid's bedrooms are far apart and would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-25 12:19:01
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@TP-Link In reply to your post: 1) You don't have to use the Whitelist - but it would be very good if it there if you need it. 2) Having to be available 24/7 to block a new device that appears is a...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-23 11:51:01
I’ve just bought the Deco as I had this problem with the eero. Looks like it’s being returned to Amazon. Anyone know a decent mesh system that does do this ? edit: I've started a return of this item...
3HELPFULS