SanibeltLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-13 17:17:58
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z Any information wheather the Archer AX6000 will get EasyMesh? It used to be on the Compatible devices list as "planned" but it's no longer there. Will it no longer be getting EasyMesh?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-24 21:32:37
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z Hi, Just wanted to ask if the Archer AX6000 V1 will be updated with EasyMesh. It used to be listed as "Planned" on the product page (https://www.tp-link.com/en/easymesh/product-list/), but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-20 12:29:25
@Tcv21 I've been waiting for TP Link to make a router to router Mesh system since the day I created this account, which is also the reason I even created this account. After finally over a year they...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-17 19:09:24
@Kevin_Z I see the EasyMesh compatibility list has been updated and many more devices support it now, but none of them seem to support Ethernet backhaul except for the ones listed on this community...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-09 14:15:16
Re:Early Release EasyMesh Firmware for Archer AX55
@Kevin_Z Hi, Is there any plans to add this feature to the Archer AX6000? Doesn't seem to be listed on the Compatibility website, paid over 300€ for this high end router a while back and now some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
2022-08-25 14:58:39
Re:Onemesh between two routers
@Kevin_Z While I'm happy you've updated us on this and are working on this, no Ethernet backhaul is still a big problem for me and is a must need feature since otherwise this doesn't really solve...
4HELPFULS