AdiPatilLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
Thursday
Re:Deco X60_V3/3.2-1.3.0 Supports ECO Mode,WireGuard VPN and WiFi Access Control
@David-TP No, I already tired that. I still doesn't work. Is there any other way? When i delete E4s from network - connection pref and client pref does show up. However, either way 160/80 MHz option...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Thursday
Re:Deco X60_V3/3.2-1.3.0 Supports ECO Mode,WireGuard VPN and WiFi Access Control
@David-TP Sorry, but please recheck. At least i can't find such option on my latest deco app. I have 3 Deco x60 V3 + 3 Deco E4 V1. However, when setting up i deleted my old network. Recreated a new...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Thursday
@David-TP Does this add 5 GHz channel width selection for Deco V3. With 160 MHz channel width, my devices, are very unstable. Frequently there is spike in ping time to Router Deco. As far as I know 5...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Deco X50/X55_V1-1.6.0 Supports Internet Backup, Hybrid-Mesh and DOH/DOT
@David-TP Are this features coming to Deco x60 V3? Especially the 20 Mhz/40 Mhz channel width selection. Also how will this feature work if i have 3 deco x50 with 3 deco e4? Will e4s also shift 2.4...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-08-06 04:43:23
RE:Support DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS.
Any update TP-Link? Since you are already adding features like:- the ability to customize the MTU. Support for NO-IP and DynDNS. It's No-brainer to add support for DoH and DoT in the same feature set...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-08-06 04:41:48
RE:DNS over TLS
Any update TP-Link? Since you are already adding features like:- the ability to customize the MTU. Support for NO-IP and DynDNS. It's No-brainer to add support for DoH and DoT in the same feature set...
0HELPFULS