P40LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-09-12 09:39:32
Tapo Plug - Away mode Sunset/Sunrise Start/End
In Away mode on the App, please allow Sunrise or Sunset as both the Start and End times with offsets. At the moment, I believe sunrise or sunset can only be set on either the start or the end time....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
2023-09-09 10:45:32
Sunset offset times not saving
I cannot get the Tapo App to save timings when I try to set a smart plug to come on and turn off in Away Mode. The Tapo App is up-to-date and so is all the firmware. I am trying to get the plug to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2023-08-25 06:45:50
Re:High Speed Mode - no enable/disable tick box
Thanks so much, @woozle, for this detailed and reassuring reply. Much appreciated.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2023-08-24 16:59:23
High Speed Mode - no enable/disable tick box
I can't see how to enable/disable High Speed mode. On both the Tether App and on the web interface, I only have two options AUTO or MANUAL. According to the image below and everything I can find in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-08-12 17:53:15
Tapo App - accessing different "homes"
I have cameras and other tapo devices set up at three different locations, and have grouped them into three separate "homes" on the tapo app. Changing the view to a different home requires a tap on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2022-12-14 10:21:46
Re:Archer MR600 slow upload speed
I eventually found a quick solution to this. Not very technical, but after simply moving the modem a few feet to a shelf by the window, it now reaches consistently amazing download speeds of about 80...
1HELPFULS