BrewerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Access Points
2022-05-03 09:08:02
Re:Cannot communicate between hosts when VLAN tagging is enabled on WA801ND
@StanGilbertland Hi Stan, I'm not sure if you're karma farming (or just stealing other peoples answers) but you've very lazily lifted this answer (almost verbatim) from a thread on reddit. Heres your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2022-04-18 08:05:31
We've also tried setting this up with a Ubiquti wireless access point and it worked fine, so if there is no solution then we'll likely replace our infrastructure with those devices going forward....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2022-04-16 16:25:45
I got a pretty disappointing response from TP LINK "The purpose of the Vlan is to separate networks. Devices in different vlans cannot communicate with each other. If you want all your devices to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2022-04-14 18:08:08
Hi @terziyski Well, I've already confirmed that a computer connected to the switchport that is tagged with VLAN 20 is able to communicate with either of the laptops connected to SSID with VLAN 20...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2022-04-14 14:59:06
Hi @terziyski Yeah, thats exactly the issue. its really strange that a laptop (connected wirelessly to SSID 1) and a computer connected wired to the switch and both on VLAN 20 can communicate with no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2022-04-13 22:23:53
Hi @woozle ! Thanks for the response. The issue isnt communication between VLAN's, the issue is communication between hosts on the same VLAN. For example, I cannot communicate between Device A and...
0HELPFULS