DREEMusLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-05-11 21:36:28
Re:Can I setup a VLAN on Omada for a second network (router) and use it for a WiFi SSID?
@Dennnis I think you mix-up some things what we are trying to explain. Show us some diagram (with internet connection) what you expect from your stuff, we try to help you, but we need know more...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-05-11 18:05:06
Re:Omada Software Controller Pro?
@AhmetAkkaya That's why i don't trust TP-Link from few years and after start using Omada ... Who says home users don't need advanced features?
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-05-11 17:55:52
Re:Can I setup a VLAN on Omada for a second network (router) and use it for a WiFi SSID?
@Dennnis As @d0ugmac1 describe it's possible, but as you can see it's not easy to implement for non-tech people. The easy way is bought omada compatible router (gateway in tp-link naming). Second, if...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-05-11 11:14:00
Hi @Dennnis Yes, you can. The easiest way is port VLAN on switch, but VLAN topic is very deep, so red a lot of it and try to understand it first, then implement :)
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-05-06 11:26:08
Re:Login page on WAN port?!
Hi @d0ugmac1 There is many thing which are turned on by default, which shouldn't be is business class device/software. That's the thing to discuss. Anyway, WAN address shouldn't be resolve by gateway...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-05-06 11:11:49
Re:TL-SG1024DE v4 random ports hangs
Hi @Virgo have you tested if there is a loop in your network? This switch is working as last switch, on each port we have customer port (in flat), so there is no option to make a loop. Customer which...
0HELPFULS