daveb131LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-08 13:57:07
Re:Deco Wifi not working after Internet upgrade
@David-TP One other thing to note with this is that I have another router that I hooked up because I needed Wifi and it works perfectly. I also talked to Frontier and they said they do not require...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-08 13:54:37
@David-TP I switched from Suddenlink cable to Frontier fiber. The fiber connection is through a Frontier ONT model number fox222. I have tried switching the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and to several other DNS...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-07 14:03:34
@David-TP I finally bit the bullet and did a hard reset on the Deco, but unfortunately it still does not work. Now the Wifi connected devices either connect to the Deco and report no internet access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-02 13:54:48
@David-TP Thanks for the response. I don't think the iPad is the problem. I just used that as an example. I actually have four different model iPads connected to this network and all of them do not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-01 14:54:05
Deco Wifi not working after Internet upgrade
I have a Deco that has been working great for about a year. I recently switched from one Internet provider to another and got a new modem. I plugged the Deco into the new modem and all wired clients...
0HELPFULS