Bartush93LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-17 15:31:36
Re:TP-LInk Wi-Fi on iPhone and other Apple devices losing Internet connectivity.
@Kevin_Z Hello Kevin! After 3 weeks I can finally say that I changed something, and it helped :) Answering your questions - yeah I've completely replaced the router cause thought that's the issue....
9HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-07-26 20:55:42
Re:TP-LInk Wi-Fi on iPhone and other Apple devices losing Internet connectivity.
@Kevin_Z Unfortunately - nothing of that helps. It becomes even worse cause not only iOS devices had issues but also Macbooks started to lose connection and reports the DNS errors on redirects. I've...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-06-20 07:47:12
Hello @Kevin_Z ! 1. Are all iOS devices losing connection from the TP-Link router? How about other laptops and Android devices, are they connected fine? Yup, me and my wife are having connection...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-06-14 14:07:40
I was having that issues with Archer C6. After checking with my ISP countless ways to repair it, they have switched my router to Archer AX1500. After five months without issues it is happening again...
0HELPFULS