tonyjp2022LV3Online
Following: 145Followers: 5
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
Friday
Re:Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings
have you ever tried cloudflare 1.1.1.2 or 8.8.8.8 have primary & secondary dns incase one fails you have secure & faster network . just suggestion tplink been doing this for years on there routers
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.
no worries i have used the auto reboot on ax73 ax10 & deco ex75pro it helps keep the router refreshed run faster not run out of resouses . Thanks for info am sure you get it worked out
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.
if you the reboot schedule on both devices does same issue happen
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:hp printer
Thank you for the help i have already did everthing you suggested both hp printers & tp link and deco routers are all updated to the current firmware i have contected hp many times it still lead back...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:mesh connection to router
if you want just plugin your tplink routers into spare port on your deco your router should work on your deco network with no issues I did the same with my ax73 with ex75pro deco everything works fine
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco BE65-5G: Exploring the full potential of Deco WiFi 7 + 5G New Radio
very nice deco any plans in the near future DOH HTTPS/3 TO IMPROVE on already solid routers that have strong signal & take a load on the network
1HELPFULS