Babun-SikderLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
3 weeks ago
Request for New Feature: Category-Based Blocking and Allowing in Omada Controller Firewall System
Dear TP-Link Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the addition of a new feature to the Omada Controller firewall system: the ability to block and allow traffic based on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
3 weeks ago
Re:Future Plans for Omada GPON/EPON (XPON) Products
@Clive_A "I've noticed that other brands, such as Ubiquiti, offer GPON CPE(Ubiquiti Fiber Nano), and I’m curious why TP-Link hasn’t developed similar products, especially considering the widespread...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Re:Future Plans for Omada GPON/EPON (XPON) Products
Babun-Sikder wrote Dear TP Link Team, I'm a satisfied user of TP-Link's Omada series. Are there any future plans to include GPON/EPON(XPON) products in the Omada lineup? I mean Omada XPON modem...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Future Plans for Omada GPON/EPON (XPON) Products
Dear TP Link Team, I'm a satisfied user of TP-Link's Omada series. Are there any future plans to include GPON/EPON(XPON) products in the Omada lineup?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-17 14:34:46
4 WAN LOAD BALANCING RATIO(ER8411)
I am step 4 WAN load balance but loads are not merged can't understand how to configure the WAN Ratio WAN1 speed 300 Mbps, WAN2 speed 500 Mbps, WAN3 speed 250Mbps, WAN4 Speed 500 Mbps Kindly Suggest...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-02-17 13:39:28
Re:How to enable Cloud Access on VIGI VMS
@Alex_Mahone i am facing same issue
0HELPFULS