Anan_265LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-09 12:06:23
Re:How to know the IP Address of my ONT Modem to which my TP-Link router is connected?
Thank you for the reply, I unplugged WAN cable from router and directly connected to my PC and still failed to access my modem. "Default Gateway" shows an IPv6 address which never works. I guess,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-05 14:19:44
Re:How to know the IP Address of my ONT Modem to which my TP-Link router is connected?
Thank you for the reply. But I can't access the modem. I guess there is something wrong with my modem or my ISP configured it in such a way that it can never be accessed or only be accessed by them.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-05 04:05:58
How to know the IP Address of my ONT Modem to which my TP-Link router is connected?
I know my router's LAN IP Address. But I want to know my Modem's LAN IP Address to which my router is connected, so that I can access Modem settings in future. Is there anyway to know that? A sticker...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-10 15:38:11
Re:"The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite" error.
@woozle Thank you. I solved the problem myself anyways. I enabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Windows "Internet Options settings" and reloaded the router web interface in Internet explorer mode within...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-10 05:57:43
"The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite" error.
"The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite" error occurs whenever I try to access the TP-Link Router management web interface. PLease help.
1HELPFULS