anderigsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:TP-Link Archer AX58 drops internet connection every 8 to 10 hours.LED goes red and then off
@PabloCP I have installed the firmware and it is working - now up for 4 days - you can download the firmware from here: https://tpbeta.com/s/ax58/download
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:TP-Link Archer AX58 drops internet connection every 8 to 10 hours.LED goes red and then off
@PabloCP I just got a potential fix version - it is still beta - I just installed it and plugged in my TL-WPA8631P. If my AX58 doesn't crash over the next 24hours I will post the link here tomorrow.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Rhoth wrote Hello, I have same issue. Bought an AX-58 recently and experiencing Internet connection drop only, like OP. Same setup, with router and EasyMesh with CPL. Working fine except router is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-25 15:31:15
@Kevin_Z Hi, so now after 9hrs 40mins the same thing happened again. This means inserting the switch between Zyxel and AX58 had zero impact on the situation. Possibly even made it worse (crashed 1hr...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-25 05:20:32
@Kevin_Z So you're confirming that the AX58 is getting a WAN IP address from the Zyxel modem but not using a static IP address, right? Yes. From what I can see via udhcp which I have enabled on the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-24 20:29:24
@Kevin_Z I cannot seem to resolve the issue. I have now just reconnected an old router that I retired about 6 months back (it never had any problems) to see if I can find any differences in the...
0HELPFULS