soualidjerbiLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-03-16 17:55:30
Re:Web UI Configuration
@TP-Link So far this thread gathered most votes to implement the web UI feature in the DECO routers. 154 votes in favor as of today. why do you waste your time transforming the app from year to year...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-12 14:18:59
@TP-Link stop loosing time developping or redevelopping apps for android or ios, redirect your workforce on WEBUI. Now ! we want Web UI. Start listening to your customers.
0HELPFULS
2023-09-16 19:43:43
@TP-Link please stop embarrassing yourselves. this trend gained most votes on this forum. I am not interested in the development of your app but in the development of a LOCAL WEBAPP on the router....
0HELPFULS
2023-03-11 10:18:55
@whywontulisten yes !!!! A Plan, at least let's start by achieving this first step. and for all contributors, don't forget to vote for the topic, complaining won't be enough to make things happen....
0HELPFULS
2023-02-08 13:06:27
All, if you want this implemented you need to VOTE. So far only 28 votes. If I was TP-Link I wouldn't give a cookie about your claims to get the job done. We are a lot expecting a web ui, please vote...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-03 21:28:13
Re:adding static routes
Hi @David-TP this is good news and bad news at the same time. is there a way to contribute and make this happen earlier? I'd be glad to try and help. edit #1 : I'm deco M9 owner.
0HELPFULS