pacmLV1Online
Following: 2Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-09-14 07:43:50
Re:Deco M4 does not allow WiFi password with blank spaces
Hi @David-TP, Thanks for the head up. It's good to know the Deco App returns to Wi-Fi standard compliance. Sorry if at the beginning I was a bit hard with you. It was a really frustrating situation...
0HELPFULS
2023-08-27 12:37:13
RE:Deco M4 does not allow WiFi password with blank spaces
@jgarc This situation is annoying. Also from security point of view is a big issue. Removing one character, they are reducing the number of potential password around 40%.
0HELPFULS
2023-08-26 08:57:53
@KamranV lucky you. I cannot return my five devices due I bought them three years ago but I will not buy any TP-LINK device anymore. Lesson learned for me. Honestly I don't know what they are waiting...
0HELPFULS
2023-08-12 08:33:54
@copyrunstart I do agree. Sadly I think they will not fix this. Indeed they classify this like "feature" when is clearly a bug.
0HELPFULS
2023-08-03 07:58:54
@CB1 LoL, even support team thinks it's a bad unit. It's difficult to believe that someone could remove spaces from password.
0HELPFULS
2023-08-03 07:57:11
RE:Deco M4 does not allow WiFi password with blank spaces
@Anewk1 The quick fix is returning back the device. @David-TP was clear, they don't consider this as a regression, it's a super feature and he moved my post from issue to "feature request". Their...
0HELPFULS