Leo63LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-26 22:33:00
Re:Router is working fine but I cannot access the router settings after setting off DHCP
HI @woozle I swear that, as I said in earlier messages, I had set the addresses to 0.2 and 0.3 the first time.... But anyway, is working now, as I explained already to @terziyski. So, thanks both....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-26 22:26:02
Re:Router is working fine but I cannot access the router settings after setting off DHCP
Hi @terziyski, I've changed to Access Mode both routers and after some struggle (don't even know what I've done differently the first attempts), access to both routers is now enabled!. Regarding the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-25 23:20:48
@woozle . On top of the previous post, maybe is worthy to add that I didn't change the Router Operation Mode of the Archer. Should I change it to Access Mode? It didn't prevent the network to work,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-25 23:16:31
HI @woozle, that's exactly the situation. Indeed that was the situation on the first attempt. I mean, .0.1, .0.2 and .0.3 for each router. However, as the third router brings an original IP address...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-25 20:24:18
Router is working fine but I cannot access the router settings after setting off DHCP
I've configuree a Home Network with three Routers. Router One is a Technicolor router, ISP Provider, plus two Archer C5. The Goal is to move around the house seamlessly, with the cell phone changing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-25 12:53:36
Re:Super hard router reset
HI @woozle , excellent. Router reset succesful!. Many thanks!!!
0HELPFULS