CHAACHOLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
18 hours ago
Re:Remote access to a router by VPN through 2 DECO networks
@David-TP Thanks for this answer. Well, as I said, I could manage a VPN connection between the A DECO as client and the B DECO as a server. So the devices connected to each DECO are virtually on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
18 hours ago
Built-in speed test for DECO X50 V1
Hello, I am very interested in the built-in internet speed test feature that exists on other DECOs, but not on the X50. It seems to me that this model is relatively recent and well supported in terms...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Remote access to a router by VPN through 2 DECO networks
Hello, I need your ideas to try to solve a technical issue. I live in a house A, where I have a fiber optic internet connection and a DECO X50 Mesh network. This DECO is correctly configured with a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
3 weeks ago
Advanced options with extenders including VPN
Hello everyone, I have a WiFi 6 repeater, the RE705X, and I’m very satisfied with it. I didn’t buy it for my home, where I already have a mesh network set up with my Deco X50 units, but primarily for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-22 19:27:13
Devices connected but missing in Deco app
Dears, I would like to share with you an annoying bug in the Deco app (Android, I don't have iOS devices so I don't know if iDevices are concerned or not). I have several devices connected to my Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-22 09:16:57
Re:Using the third Deco X50 as a WiFi relay (backhaul)
@Alexandre. Thanks a lot for your answers. Unfortunately I cannot return my X50 and replace it by another model, but it's not a big issue. I'll follow your advice and wire the devices that really...
2HELPFULS