SteiniPeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-04 06:29:55
Re:VPN Client on Wi-Fi Router Is Not Working
@danoffline since there is no line ENCRYPTED in the key its not same issue as mine but if u scroll few posts u can see my replies to another where i show a functioning .ovpn for me that had otherwise...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-03 15:31:11
@MrHalfpint Have you tried contacting the support, I know they want to "raise a ticket" sometimes but maybe you could reach out to them, Guy named Noah Wng (Get it, this forum doesnt allow me to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-03 15:24:40
@danoffline Your <Key> does it start with BEGIN PRIVATE KEY or BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-19 16:52:17
@MrHalfpint In my case I couldnt use password, that made it encrypted password,and stuck at connecting. So i generated my user wirh nopass which allowed immediate connected.. Either way your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-19 04:26:02
@MrHalfpint Sorry to hear that, its unfortunate that the .ovpn aettings i provided did not resolve ur situation. When you use your .ovpn in the client vpn of the router do you need to enter a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-17 13:24:54
@MrHalfpint Okay try something different, try making a duplicate of the .ovpn before making these changes, of course never can I be certain but my file that works is my own openvpn server its this...
0HELPFULS