SteiniPeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-16 02:05:19
Re:VPN Client on Wi-Fi Router Is Not Working
@MrHalfpint could you upload a screenshot of the ovpn file.. u can blur out the IP and u can blur out any content affer BEGIN cert BEGIN key.. Ps: mine worked also fine in OpenVPN the router couldnt...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-15 19:22:04
@MrHalfpint well if there is no <key> with a long encrypted line after a <cert> then im not sure how your .ovpn dile works.. there shud be a <csrt[ open and close tag with key after that.. if thete...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-15 07:42:17
@MrHalfpint Did you check my recent comment about this, it happened to me, the router doesn't support "BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY" if your .ovpn has that you need that .ovpn re-issued but with a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-09 14:45:53
@Sunshine Hi Sunshine, Kevin and anyone at TP-Link I have bought a few products from tp link and overall I like their functionality, I have a few Deco's X60 and I have two routers, the one I just had...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-09 10:24:39
@ashaaa So, there are only two ways to do this, first thing first 1. If this is your own .ovpn, meaning you run your own OpenVPN server, using the normal methods to create your users you would have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-08 19:33:52
I just got a reply tofay from support with a solution. BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY if the .ovpn file was generated with an encrypted private key the router doesnt support it. ./easyrsa...
0HELPFULS