Artur.AragaoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
Re:Router losing configuration when there is no Omada Controller on the air when rebooted.
@Artur.Aragao I finally understood the situation. Enable DNS Proxy, DNS control will be carried out through the controller. Wow! TP-Link needs to change this if possible. I want to have these DNS...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
Re:Router losing configuration when there is no Omada Controller on the air when rebooted.
@Artur.Aragao And even if I unconfigure this option, the devices continue to search for information in the Omada Software Controller. I consider this to be a problem.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
Router losing configuration when there is no Omada Controller on the air when rebooted.
Router losing configuration when there is no Omada Controller on the air when rebooted. Dear, For some time now I have noticed a behavior that has bothered me a lot. I have Omada Controller in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-28 15:05:12
Re:DNS over TLS
@tonyjp2022, Do you use more than two? I only use one. That's the cool thing. It alternates between the selected services. Thank you very much TP-Link. I believe in you a lot. They have enormous...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-25 01:55:09
Re:DNS over TLS
@Djw1973 Looking at the DoH and DoT technologies, which one would be the best??? I see that DoH "seems" to give more privacy. But really, what would be the best option to use in a Home Network? I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-25 01:54:52
Re:Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH/DoT
@Kevin_Z, Looking at the DoH and DoT technologies, which one would be the best??? I see that DoH "seems" to give more privacy. But really, what would be the best option to use in a Home Network? I...
0HELPFULS