HotblackLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Access Points
2023-03-23 23:54:41
Re:How to get Guest Wifi to work with Access Points
@Philbert Thanks for your detailed reply Philbert. If you want guest wifi all around the house, you are into VLANs (virtual lans) to seperate the guest and normal user traffic. I think this might be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-23 15:22:57
How to get Guest Wifi to work with Access Points
I've successfully swapped out my ISP's router for the AX23 and all is working well apart from this one issue. I am using the old router and an even older router as Access Points and they are working...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-06 23:58:18
Re:AX23 doesn't have a phone socket, can I connect the phones to the ISP fibre modem?
@Hotblack It turns out the videos I saw where they were entering 1) the same info into VoIP VLAN and Internet VLAN and 2) only entering info into VLAN were both wrong. After lots of trial and error I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-04 10:00:29
Re:AX23 doesn't have a phone socket, can I connect the phones to the ISP fibre modem?
@terziyski Ah yes, the fog is clearing. I leave the original router as the DHCP server and the old routers and the new AX23 set up as AP's with DHCP turned off, got it. I can't test the AX23 yet as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-03 19:21:02
@terziyski Thanks for your reply. You'll have to forgive me as it's been a while since I last changed anything with the network and the brain's getting a little foggy. To get the picture straight in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-03-02 18:47:50
AX23 doesn't have a phone socket, can I connect the phones to the ISP fibre modem?
I've just bought the AX23 to replace my ISP's router and completely missed the fact that the AX23 doesn't have a connector for my Panasonic DECT phones. My ISP has a fibre modem which is connected to...
0HELPFULS