RozzLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Improvements and doubts in the AX6000
@terziyski I saw your answer and the article you linked, I appreciate the information, I'm relieved to know that it's not malicious at all, but I don't agree with this technique. I come back and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Improvements and doubts in the AX6000
@ArcherC8 Yes, before opening the topic I did a test with just the moldem and the edge server. There are packets like the ones I sent to several domains, I didn't post them all, even to reddit.com, a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Improvements and doubts in the AX6000
I am here once again asking for friendly help with questions about the modem indicated in the form. I have previously contacted you using the protocol TP20230412020522. Now, analyzing some things...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-05-11 02:00:28
Re:AX6000 Bugs and details
@Rozz PT/BR Explicando melhor, o led ficou vermelho devido a minha nova configuração de DNS que fiz para ver se o log que postei é um suposto ataque ou bug, então o problema no item 4 é sobre o log...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-05-10 19:32:00
Re:AX6000 Bugs and details
@Rozz PT/BR desconsidere o item 4 "Faz duas semanas que o led só está vermelho." devido ao log abaixo, algo com "MiniDLNA" que não está habilitado e que eu não habilitei, fiz uma configuração...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-05-03 18:30:18
AX6000 Bugs and details
PT/BR Olá equipe TP-LINK. Comprei este modem por ter os serviços mínimos de segurança padrão. Após a última atualização de firmware apresentou os seguintes bugs: Também poderíamos melhorar a lógica...
0HELPFULS