wase4711LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
Tuesday
Re:Web UI Configuration
@Bandoul agree, and opinions are fine, after all this is the internet, but, no matter how you sugar coat it, TP Link/Deco has become a inferior company, they dont reply to issues or fix anything if...
0HELPFULS
Tuesday
@SDGTR an XT8 is one of the older asus mesh setups, and I would never recommend that to anyone in mid 2024 also, you should NOT use QOS and some of the other things you didnt like unless there is an...
0HELPFULS
Monday
glad to see you dumped this Deco sheet and went with a real route I warn everyone I know now about avoiding this Deco Krap, and, to anyone reading this, sell that Sheet on Ebay and move away from...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-18 21:56:25
@Yewtink correct, this joke of a company has only phone apps, so worthless and its been almost 2 years with ZERO response from their non existant support "team" send this sheet to ebay/swappa,...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-01 19:13:21
@SRM-Wash nope, they dont give a sheet about interacting with their customers anymore, and their support is now the worst in the industry, even worse than netgear tell everyone you know about them, I...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-16 23:58:32
@DoinitSideways you are 1000% correct; I sold/returned ALL my TpLink/Deco sewage, got every one of my friends and family members to do the same, these idiots dont care what their customers think, do,...
0HELPFULS