Rick-SantosLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ 4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2024-03-13 20:39:48
Re:Carrier Aggregation or 4G+ doesn’t work properly on LTE Advanced Router
It's absolutely appalling how the new "update" doesn't even do anything. In fact, you try upgrading the firmware, it does it successfully (V3) but gives you an error as if it didn't. This router is...
1HELPFULS
2023-10-26 16:11:59
@Smartmove They haven't updated V3's firmware in almost a year, and they know this issue has been happening for ages now but do nothing about it. Spend your money elsewhere, this brand does not...
2HELPFULS
2023-10-10 16:07:24
@Sunshine I'm not emailing anyone, after your "support engineers" all they do is basic testing, restarting the router, common things us folk have DONE ALREADY for the past three years. It's like...
7HELPFULS
2023-10-09 13:11:33
@Sunshine This is beyond ridiculous, they don't update the V3 firmware and don't fix the 4G+ issues. My router decides to lose a band one day, the other day it detects it again, some days "no...
3HELPFULS
2023-08-10 12:13:03
@Hiccups Sadly, I have the V3 router, so there's no firmware to downgrade to. Idk if the V2 firmware would work, but better not brick the device. It really is a firmware issue, I regret buying this...
0HELPFULS
2023-07-30 21:03:25
@Sunshine This is 100% a firmware issue; some days I have Carrier Aggregation (on other 4G+/LTE devices it works 100% of the time), sometimes I don't, sometimes it chooses the worst band even on...
4HELPFULS