ChrisDVLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-12 02:39:17
Re:Chronic SYSTEM WARNING The number of logs is up to the limit.
@ChrisDV I checked the log entries (It's possible to download the log list in the "Export Data" section.) The log is full of DHCP entries. But as far as I can see, all DHCP logging notifications are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-12 02:35:13
@ChrisDV
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-10 03:56:56
@aly-fly I'd already cleared most of the events, but "Gateway DDNS Module Information" took a bit of time to find. My log was showing 179 DDNS events when I received an email saying the "number of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-25 07:08:43
Re:How to get correct DHCP / Network - Devices with fixed IP connecting to LAN management network
@MvdB So here's the problem: If a device is connected to a dumb switch (e.g. an un-managed 5 port POE switch) and the dumb switch is then connected to the managed switch for which the port profile is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-24 08:03:18
Done that lots of times. The problem may have just disappeared on its own. I didn't get a notfication since early this morning
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-24 07:35:01
Re:How to get correct DHCP / Network - Devices with fixed IP connecting to LAN management network
@MvdB Thanks. That seems disappointing, if not illogical. The "fixed IP" option specifies a network assignment. What is the function of that parameter?
0HELPFULS