ChrisDVLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-09 06:57:46
Re:Chronic SYSTEM WARNING The number of logs is up to the limit.
@Paulait Upgrade the controller and the switches. My problems were not resolved just by the controller update. But I believe the IP address problem is within the DHCP system. I think there was a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-09 02:53:59
@aly-fly Agreed. The initial fix just stopped the warning but there was also a memory problem that seems to have been fixed by the update. There is now an IP address problem and a significant delay...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-20 04:20:53
I discussed the problem with a Support agent. I was told that there is an error in that the DHCP entries should not be being logged if the Notifications setting is unchecked. I was advised to upgrade...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-12 14:04:13
@aly-fly Yes. I can easily reproduce two "weird behaviours": 1. When the log list is full, the DHCP system becomes unstable and I lose the ability to use local connection for management. The WAN link...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-12 03:22:10
I Used "Clear" in the logs section to remove "Gateway DHCP Server Module Information" logs. That cleared the massive number of log entries. But the entries were still be added very fast even though...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-12 02:40:40
...and all the DHCP Log entries are for just one VLAN
0HELPFULS