sajinalaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 недель назад
Re:Icon
@terziyski oh okay i tried connecting my other phone to the guest network and the symbol appeared on the device. Thank you
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 недель назад
Icon
Hello. I just noticed this weird symbol on one of the clients listed in the router, does someone know what this symbol/icon means, I've been scrolling through the settings and I can't find the option...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-22 14:13:13
Re:Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
@Kevin_Z this is what I'm talking about, how can I downgrade the unit?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-22 11:24:04
Re:Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
@Kevin_Z they provided me with a debug firmware but as you can see it doesn't let me, I already showed you the picture which is the "failed to upgrade the firmwware----" something like that and I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-22 11:00:55
@Kevin_Z hello again, can you please notify Noah and the support team to check my message/response. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-21 07:20:01
Re:[Topic Closed] Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial
@Kevin_Z hello can you remind Noah about the status of my router, I asked them a bunch of questions and I haven't got any response yet
0HELPFULS