sajinalaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By sajinala 3 weeks ago

Icon

Hello. I just noticed this weird symbol on one of the clients listed in the router, does someone know what this symbol/icon means, I've been scrolling through the settings and I can't find the option
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2023-07-31 02:49:30

Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH and DoT Network

Good news! We are happy to announce that there is new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, including the BE, AX, and AC series, which adds DoH and/or DoT. Welcome to upgrade and install
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2023-07-13 10:14:00

[Topic Closed] Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

The official firmware for a number of models has been rolling out to support DoH and IoT Network, please check for the updates on your router web GUI or via the Tether App to upgrade to the latest off
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By sajinala 2023-08-06 11:52:44

Packet loss Archer C80 Ac1900 default gateway

Hello, can i ask for help about the problem with my tp link router? I recently bought a Tp link Archer c80 ac1900 and im experiencing unstable and a huge packet loss on this router, i tried to see if
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By sajinala 2023-08-05 13:45:12

Network Request time out Packet loss

Hello, I'm having trouble with my newly bought router which is the Archer c80, my internet is very unstable and when i ping get a lots of request time out, when i connect my old router, tl-wr840n i ha