New Release Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH
We are happy to announce that there is new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, such as Archer C80, C64, etc. which adds DoH, IoT Network, and several new features. Welcome to upgrade and install this version of firmware to try it out.
This Article Applies to:
1. The availability of DoH and other features may vary by region even for the same model. Please check your local website for more information.
2. The above list might not include all models and hardware versions. It is recommended to keep watching the firmware releases for your router, as all the newly supported features will be listed in the patch notes if/when it is added to your version.
3. DoH would not be available when the router works in Access Point mode. Visit this FAQ to know more about the difference between Access Point Mode and Router Mode.
Modifications and Improvements:
1. Added support for DoH.
You can go to Advanced > Network > Internet page to enable DoH. See the screenshot below.
There are 3 built-in DoH Servers: dns.quad9.net, dns.google, and cloudflare-dns.com, you can choose one at a time.
2. Added IoT network and IoT security.
- IoT Network: Advanced > Wireless > IoT Network.
- IoT Security: Advanced > Security > IoT Security.
3. Added support for Alexa
4. Added support for HTTPS access.
5. Optimized the guest network, and supports Access Time Control and Bandwidth Control. (Refer to FAQ 3299)
6. Optimized the EasyMesh, and supports upgrading multiple devices at the same time.
7. Optimized the UI.
1. Fixed several bugs related to IPTV.
2. Fixed several UI bugs.
3. Fixed the bug that the pin doesn't work under certain scenarios.
4. Fixed a compatibility bug with certain intel network cards.
This latest version also includes some other enhancements and bug fixes. Take your time to explore all the great features or enhancements. Comment below if you have any feedback or run into any issues — we’re here to help.