Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I had DoT set up and working in Ultra Secure Mode, but found that after a firmware update and reboot, clients were seeing timeouts on their DNS lookups. Toggling the DNS Mode to Default Mode and savin
Firmware UpdateDoHDoT
By E_Smith · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
102Views
1Replies
Jan. 31st 2024 Update: The trial period for the beta firmware has ended, and we will continue to address the ongoing issues. Please keep an eye out for the official firmware release. If you encounter
OfficialEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDoH
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by uKER
63Helpful
47525Views
296Replies
Good news! We are happy to announce that there is new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, such as Archer C80, C64, etc. which adds DoH, IoT Network, and several new features. Welcome t
Firmware UpdateOfficialDoH
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by mcarans
35Helpful
16491Views
84Replies
Hi i just updated my archer C6 V4 to the latest firmware (official not beta) today and since then it is not connecting to any(tried all 3 providers) DOH provider in DNS over HTTPS settings,its just st
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityDoHDNS
By MysticMac · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
372Views
10Replies
DNS over HTTPS is not working after this update, I am using cloudflare as my dns provider
Firmware UpdateDoH
By rajarshikhatua · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
3Helpful
215Views
3Replies
I want to use NextDNS on my router, which requires a DDNS to have your linked IP updated automatically. * My Network connection type is PPPoE. * The only options for DDNS are noip[dot]com -- which req
DoHFeature RequestDDNS
By DoHforC20 · Latest post 2024-04-02 03:24:07 by Sunshine
0Helpful
147Views
1Replies
Please consider to add ability to set DoT or DoH for custom provider like NextDNS or AdGuard DNS in Archer AX53. This two providers of private DNS, shares special DNS addresses like xxxx.dns.nextdns.i
Feature RequestDoHDNS
By DamianR7 · Latest post 2024-03-11 03:55:18 by Sunshine
2Helpful
129Views
1Replies
Introduction of DNS over HTTPS (DoH) The Domain Name System (DNS) is a crucial component of the internet infrastructure, responsible for translating human-readable domain names into IP addresses. Howe
OfficialHighlighted ThreadDoH
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-03-03 20:03:54 by bharatThapa
6Helpful
3798Views
4Replies
Dear TP-Link Support Team, I am Hassan, a customer and user of the TP-Link Archer C64 v1 router. I appreciate your efforts in adding DNS over HTTPS (DoH) capability to this device. However, considerin
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestDoH
By w0l4i · Latest post 2024-02-20 09:02:42 by Sunshine
1Helpful
179Views
1Replies
DNS over TLS or HTTPS should be standard option to allow user to use these. Please add it.
DoHNetwork ConnectivityDNS
By emgi2 · Latest post 2023-12-25 11:41:27 by tonydj
0Helpful
252Views
2Replies