JohnLawyerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-24 11:00:11
Re:Deco has temporarily switched your Wi-FI channel width to 80 MHz due to detected radar signals.
@raven-au this is not true, please stop posting incorrect information. Most routers either have it disabled by default or a setting to toggle it on or off. Here's an article by HowToGeek about it (I...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-24 09:55:00
Re:Deco has temporarily switched your Wi-FI channel width to 80 MHz due to detected radar signals.
@raven-au I don't see how TP-Link are "stuck", given that this router is unique in having this problem while other routers don't? just give us a settings toggle in the app to turn this off? If it was...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-23 00:21:38
Can we please have a reply from TP-Link explaining why we can't turn this annoying "feature" off while other routers can???
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-16 15:03:18
This is now extremely annoying. Can TP Link please respond as to why there isn't an option to turn this off at least? This is driving me insane having to constantly reset my wifi back to 160mhz when...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-10 21:46:09
@dlfranks No, I mean turn off the "feature" that switches it from 160mhz to 80mhz when radar is detected, so it just stays on 160mhz the whole time regardless. Other routers have this feature, so I...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-10 20:35:47
I would also like to add my voice to this. I am in the middle of a new build estate in the UK. There is nothing that could be remotely using radar near my location, yet a few times a week the Deco...
4HELPFULS