JdmarLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-27 17:16:07
Re:Deco parental control website block not working
@Lance74 I've given up on Deco's TBH and have stopped recommending them to my friends. It's still not working, people have been saying it's not been working. But they keep saying it's working 🤷...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-09 17:23:12
Can confirm parental controls are once again not working. Not sure how long it's not been working for but by the looks of the replies on this post. It's been happening a while. I took YT off the kids...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-08 09:29:59
@mmttvv Thanks for the suggestion. However I don't use the guest wifi SSID. To be honest, I'm looking at getting rid of the Deco's. Me and a couple of friends are having major issues with WiFi speeds...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-29 20:48:38
Decided to try YT Kids again as the kids are off school next week. Decos M5's have been updated to 1.7.3 Youtube Kids is still not being blocked by adding YouTube and YouTube Kids to the block list....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-07 00:05:26
@_James_ My kids are back at school now and YT has been removed from their ipads due to not being able to block it. So it's not much of an issue yet. The last I heard was this; "Thanks for your...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-17 19:28:41
@David-TP I did not no, I just added the pre-existing "YouTube" and "YouTube Kids" one that were on there when adding a new website; I have since added all the ones that you linked (youtube.com...
1HELPFULS