raven-auLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-15 10:41:00
Re:Advanced settings for expert users - i.e. Static DHCP IP assignments, custom guest network name
Sergit wrote @raven-au thank you for the information! everything worked except how to set the public IP. But with the rest is good enough to live with. Cheers! @Sergit that's odd, surely we don't...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-15 02:01:50
Re:Advanced settings for expert users - i.e. Static DHCP IP assignments, custom guest network name
Sergit wrote It is very dissapointing that I can't modify or access advanced settings such as: DHCP and Stati LAN IP Assignments Port Forwarding Static Public IP Change guest network name @Sergit so,...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-11 01:57:41
Re:Poor bandwidth on XE75 Pro when connected to wireless node
Alexandre. wrote @raven-au My understanding is, if Satellite Deco X75 is too far from Main Deco X75 to use 6GHz band for backhaul, it will not be listed there. Also, there are just two settings in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-11 01:29:10
Re:Deco X75 Pro - How to set Static IP in AP mode?
@Alexandre. LOL, yes indeed, the continual drive to reduce support costs, I'm told quite often "you can say NO" but I find it really hard to refuse feature requests so I'm often in trouble,
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-11 01:14:48
@Skeeve_Stevens there is one thing you cannot avoid and that is for certain routers in a vendors range the vendors are making their setup as minimal as possible and the Deco range is one of those...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-11 00:59:12
Alexandre. wrote jose-eduardo wrote @Skeeve_Stevens @Alexandre any update? it's ridiculous that Deco doesn't have an option to configure static ip just like any other network device. @jose-eduardo...
0HELPFULS