raven-auLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Considering upgrade from M5 to XE75 - Will it be worthwhile?
@JontyG if you can use wired backhaul that would get you the best improvement, particularly as you have dual band devices. The reality is, in many cases, you don't get as much improvemnt as you had...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Considering upgrade from M5 to XE75 - Will it be worthwhile?
@JontyG I'm not sure about the HFC connection. Umm ... don't you have coaxial cable going into the modem? If you do then I think the modem serves as a media converter from the coaxial cable to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-17 06:45:20
Re:VoIP on Deco S7 Mesh System - is it possible?
Not sure about those UNI-V ports, they might not work, and you can't order services for them any more, and they definitely won't work beyond 2031 if did have one that worked.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-17 06:07:07
@Pete29 ok, so I've leaned something new today!! Pete29 wrote @raven-au I'm on NBN and the ISP doesn't provide a router. We have the NBN box inside the house connected to a TP-Link Deco S7 mesh...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-17 01:32:51
@Pete29 you haven't provided enough information. What is your VoIP phone and how does the ISP allow for these devices to connect to the network, ports on the ISP router perhaps, what type of ports...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-07 23:25:40
Re:BE85 randomly restarts
@Dokterd0k yes, I have to agree the willingness to try and help is good. And while that may be the case with support my experience with logging tickets has not been that way.
0HELPFULS