raven-auLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Pete29 Yesterday

VoIP on Deco S7 Mesh System - is it possible?

I have the Deco S7 Mesh system 3 pack running great off our NBN service. My ISP have added voip to our service and have given me config info, however I can't figure out where to input the settings (us
Forums/ Deco
By Dokterd0k a week ago

BE85 randomly restarts

I've been experiencing random router reboots and Wifi disconnections, at least twice today and once yesterday. When it happened the router led was yellow and Wifi reappeared after the reboot was done.
Forums/ Deco
By Alexander12 2 weeks ago

Assistance Needed with Deco Mesh Network Connectivity Issue

In the attic, there is one Deco X50-5G for internet connection via a SIM card in 4G/5G Router Mode. Three Deco X50 A3000 are positioned one floor below. The X50-5G serves as the main Deco and communic
Forums/ Deco
By vecii 3 weeks ago

Unauthorized Access to my Home Wifi

Hello, I set up my home wi-fi network using 3 units and named all my connected devices individually. Today I noticed an unknown device named 'phone' was connected to one of the units and reset my wifi
Forums/ Deco
By winsor50 2024-04-07 23:32:45

DECO Be85 - prefers 2.4 GHz

Hi, Most devices on my network connect at 2.4 GHz. Yet, when I change from automatic and specify 5 or 6 GHz bands, the app shows my connection is fair to strong. I live in a 2100 sq ft home. Main deco
Forums/ Deco
By Benny_Whitehous 2024-04-06 01:25:13

Deco E4r, which modem/router to use for fttn (vdsl)

Hi All, I already have a Deco E4r mesh system, we've moved homes and new connection is a fttn (vdsl) with an Ethernet port. which new modem/ router is ideal for meshing with my existing E4r? There is