RobACLV1Online
Following: 2Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
Wednesday
Re:Tapo P300 3 Outlet Smart WiFi Power Strip with USB-A & USB-C Ports
Thanks @Wayne-TP ! Funnily enough it is the router so I need a device based method and I assume the Automation is cloud based and won't work in this case as the router is off if that makes sense. A...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
Tuesday
Re:Tapo P300 3 Outlet Smart WiFi Power Strip with USB-A & USB-C Ports
Hi @Wayne-TP ! Is it possible to add an "Auto On" feature so the P300 will turn on if it has been turned off? It's the opposite of the "Auto Off" feature. This is different to " Default State" as in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-17 23:30:06
Re:Speedtest
Thanks @David-TP The Internet Speed test is definitely available on V3 - see attached screenshot. I have kept the original packaging which confirms it's V3. Is it also possible to check the hardware...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-17 06:22:46
Re:Speedtest
Hi @David-TP - I have a client using Deco X20(2-pack) (US) Ver:3.0 and the "Test Internet Speed" feature is definitely enabled. I also have another client using X50-Outdoor as the main device and it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-11-15 21:29:18
RE:Alert for offline unit/node and heatmap
This would be an excellent enhanced - an offline alert would help manage the network especially when offsite
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-10-21 23:27:57
Re:Offline alert
Thanks David I appreciate your reply - a push notification when the Deco is offline would be great and very useful when offsite Regards Rob
0HELPFULS