klellmanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco X50/X55_V1-1.6.0 Supports Internet Backup, Hybrid-Mesh and DOH/DOT
@David-TP I was pretty impressed with your release cycle seeing the firmware dated 2027, but I see that the actual file is 2024
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Understand the Differences Among Deco Firmware Platforms
@David-TP are the features of each firmware platform cumulative? i.e. if we have a device which now has firmware available on the 1.12.0 firmware platform, does it have all the features listed under...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco M4/S4_V2 Support Connection Preference
@PinguinM I was running a 1.5.0 beta firmware on my Deco X50's. When they finally released a new GA update, they released it as 1.5.5, so I suspect we will see similar with the Deco M4/S4 v2 update...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco M4/S4_V2 Support Connection Preference
I have just recently purchased a twin pack of Deco M4 v2 units to expand my existing Deco mesh. They auto updated to the 1.6.1 firmware via the app. I want to update them to the 1.7.0 firmware, but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-19 06:07:19
Re:Zscaler VPN / Global Protect VPN Performance Issue with Deco
What has happened to all the beta firmware links. The version 1.5.0 firmware for the X50 V1 was linked here as a beta, but it has gone now and the official firmware available is still the old version...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-09-09 07:56:28
RE:Option to disable management/admin access from the internet after initial setup
I completely agree that there is no reason that a disable remote admin option can not be easily added.
0HELPFULS