SaurabhSLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-10 13:18:55
Re:My router keeps restarting on it's own.
@Sunshine I have been using the beta firmware for the Archer C80 which was provided by the Engineer last month. I have been experiencing download speed issues for a couple of days with the same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-01 08:15:05
@ChrisUK The service they are providing in my country is pretty bad. No one replies to the emails and the tech support doesn't answer the calls, If somehow they answer the call they will just tell...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-30 16:17:48
@ChrisUK As far as I know the beta firmware I got was specifically written for C80. I wouldn't recommend installing different firmwares on different models before talking to the engineer as it could...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-09 06:07:57
I've been provided with a beta version of the new firmware. Archer C80 triggered a reboot after receiving a specific packet. I've been using the beta firmware for about 9 days now and no restarts so...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-26 09:59:10
@Sunshine Thank you for forwarding this issue to the engineers. I just wanted to post an update on the situation over here to summarize what's happened until now. So, TP-Link India has replaced both...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-11 12:52:17
@Sunshine Thanks for the resposne. 1. My ISP: Navkar Supertech Pvt Ltd 2. Yes, the replaced refurbished router is a C80 V 2.20 and the refurbished one has no issues but the one I had before that had...
0HELPFULS