RigaroLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
3 weeks ago
RE:Add kill switch to ER605 routers
@Clive_A You are missing the point. Based on your reply, I am sure you barely understand your company and product goals. Otherwise your reply would be more in line with providing good customer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
3 weeks ago
Re:VPN Kill Switch
@aerubik The problem here is not a new feature. The real issue is that TP-Link does not want to solve a bug in their firmware. I implemented a kill switch can through routing policies and firewall...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-18 16:14:35
RE:Add kill switch to ER605 routers
Hi @pablosaad, I agree with you. This is a security bug that the TP-Link dev team should take seriously. The routing and firewall rules should work immediately when the VPN connection is down instead...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-18 16:06:31
Re:Add kill switch to ER605 routers
As mentioned in this thread, I am testing different solutions to choose the one that provides the best security, reliability, and lowest cost. @Clive_A, I assume that since you work for TP-link you...
0HELPFULS
2023-09-26 19:46:12
Re:Add kill switch to ER605 routers
@Clive_A Cisco also has support for a kill switch in some models and if it is not available it is possible to use routing policies and firewall rules to accomplish the same result without any leaks....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-09-18 16:35:37
Re:Need help to set up kill switch (network lock) for VPN router ER605
I found a solution using routing rules with "only option" and firewall rules to block any access to my local ISP when the VPN is disabled or the remote ER605 modem is down. That solution partially...
0HELPFULS