windsifterLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-14 02:02:45
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z yep, my two Archer AX55s are being returned and moved over to Synology. Lots of other fun controls there that TP Link doesn't support beyond the mesh ethernet backhaul networking.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-28 01:35:24
Re:2.4Ghz network stops working, but the 5Ghz network works
@Kevin_Z correct 2.4G is not stable, but the 5G is stable. Have manually changed channels to less crowded, have narrowed them, have disabled the AP 2.4 hoping the Router 2.4 would stay on but that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-27 01:22:43
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Atsukio sorry to hear your experience hasn't been as smooth. As with many wifi issues, mileage seems to vary considerably for individual situations and is hard to predict. For me, 2 AX55s, at ~$100...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-26 21:47:37
@Atsukio hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I know that is the theory, but in practice, the backhaul AP works pretty well and it is the CLIENT that decides when to switch over to a different AP based on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-25 20:48:18
@Kevin_Z how much better is EasyMesh with Ethernet backhaul vs just putting the second AX55 in AP mode and running an ethernet cable from the lan port of each? It seemed to be working fine for me...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-25 05:45:19
Re:2.4Ghz network stops working, but the 5Ghz network works
I have two Archer AX55s, both of which are experiencing the same issues. One runs as router, one in ethernet connected AP mode (because mesh firmware doesn't support ethernet backhaul) Wasted HOURS...
0HELPFULS