Jony_temperanceLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-16 14:13:23
Re:Slave Devices are Green But App Shows Them Disconnected
@raven-au Yeah, the engineering team seem to think that the cause is intermittent issues with the wifi 6 backhaul malfunctioning that they are seeing when they scope my network, which is likely...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-16 13:00:32
@raven-au It sounds like your issues are more benign than my issues. I agree that if it was only a report of "false status" on the app then I could grin and bear it. However, I am seeing sporadic...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-16 02:55:10
@Jony_temperance . Last thursday night, I spent 3 hours with an engineer in china who was unable to resolve the problem. The call started at 9pm ET because of the timezone difference with China and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-11 00:50:40
It seems as though the *.bin firmware update has made the problem worse throughout the day and network is disconnecting devices more frequently. Things seem to be getting worse vs better
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-10 12:41:59
@david-tp - I have emailed all answers to your questions to the support email that you provided. I have also installed the firmware as directed. Network still unstable. Thanks!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-09 15:16:34
Re:Initial difficulties with Deco XE75
I am using the android app and getting the same issues. App is constantly telling me to reboot. CLient list doesn't load. All slave AP's have green LED's but network is unstable and unusable. I set...
0HELPFULS