cps-harpLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-16 12:32:03
Re:Tether app indicates no internet but internet connectivity is working (almost)
I finally just looked through some support info from Softbank on how to connect a commercially available router, and what I apparently was missing was a login ID and password for PPPoE. Since this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-15 17:32:34
Re:Tether app indicates no internet but internet connectivity is working (almost)
Just to check, I opted to use the ipv6 internet connection type on my new router. It was able to connect to the internet. However I'm still not able to resolve IP addresses or domain names when...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-15 16:37:07
@woozle It's almost certain to be my ISP-provided modem problem or it's the type of broadband connection I have, which I haven't yet been able to determine if it's a DS-lite connection but could be....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-14 20:10:43
@woozle Listed on the side of the router is the WAN MAC address. This is the one I tried using, and input manually in the tplinkwifi app on my browser. I couldn't find the LAN MAC address on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-14 17:08:00
@Sunshine Hello. From the link you provided, I gave the instructions a go. First I tried, as per its specific instructions, to clone my computer's MAC address to the TP-LINK router. That didn't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-12 19:51:33
@Sunshine Here's a screenshot from the tplinkwifi:
0HELPFULS