PisekLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-09 13:13:28
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Baciu91I'm exactly the same way. I have two AX53 and I still don't know if they will support ethernet backhaul. I researched this before buying, on the forum it was assured that there would be...
12HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-01 07:35:40
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z I'd like @Kevin_Z to comment on the Ethernetbackhaul announcement for the AX53. He himself assured here several times that backhaul will be supported for this device. Has it now added...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-08 07:23:27
@Octavio_Sampaio I also have two AX53s. Now they go in satellite mode via WiFi, which is not the best solution. I would appreciate a cable connection.
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-07 16:23:14
@Kevin_Z Kevin_Z wrote hubertmj wrote Any info when ethernet Backhaul will be avaiable on ax53? Maybe there's some beta software versions? Does the AXE75 have planned support for ethernet backhaul?...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-31 07:55:10
@Steve_Nguyen I'm also impatiently waiting with the AX53. I have two AX53 and now they go on onemesh wifi, which is not the best solution....
4HELPFULS