MysticMacLV2Online
Following: 5Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Archer C6 V4 Restarting issue or drop in internet connection
@sunil012 yes very pathetic service from TP Link,I will never buy a tp link again,i have 2 C6 and both are with same issues,It takes them forever to release a firmware update, it's already 4 months...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Archer C6 V4 Restarting issue or drop in internet connection
@sunil012 Hi Sunil unfortunately still not fixed, However since i updated to the beta firmware the problem is much less compared to before,in random cases there is slow internet or internet drop out...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-18 20:27:55
Re:Archer C6 V4 Not Connecting to any DOH provider after the new firmware update
@Marvin_S thanks for the information, before i proceed i would like to clear something's once i download the beta version can i update to the official version in future via auto update or i have to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-18 20:23:53
Re:Archer C6 V4 Not Connecting to any DOH provider after the new firmware update
@woozle hi thanks for the info on the upcoming beta version which includes vpn,much appreciated
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-17 21:18:19
@rajarshikhatua yes i don't see a vpn option as well considering how the router is priced
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-17 21:17:12
@terziyski hi thanks for reverting,i didn't notice anyone posting about this for c6 maybe i missed, yes i did recieve the update via auto update and i did reset my router to factory settings twice ,...
0HELPFULS