augustyaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
LAN Cable wired from DECO X6O Not giving Internet Connection to my TV?
Hi Guys, I have a Internet Connection where the Fibre Cable first gets connected to a XPON Router where it gets connected to the Internet and from it, I have the Ethernet Cable Connected to the Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Can someone please help me decide a Router for my Needs ?
Can someone please tell me what is the difference between DecoX60 and DecoX20 and how does DecoX20 stack up against the Archer AX53 ? What is the key difference between DecoX20 and Archer AX53 ?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Need Router Suggestion which uses MDNS Multicast (Apple-Bonjour)
@Marvin_S Also if you can suggest a WiFi Router in TP-Link which has all the below features in it, even that would help? Enable Multicast routing (IGMP Proxy) Airfairness IGM Snooping
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Need Router Suggestion which uses MDNS Multicast (Apple-Bonjour)
@Marvin_S Ok so which Router from the Entire range of Products that TP-Link has which Router from that supports MDNS Multicast ?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Need Router Suggestion which uses MDNS Multicast (Apple-Bonjour)
Hi Guys, I need a TP-Link Wi-Ri Router suggestion which uses MDNS Multicast (Bonjour) It is a communication Protocol that Apple devices use to work in sync, to communicate with each other. Have a lot...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2023-11-29 16:37:24
Re:Looking for a good Wifi Extender to work with my Asus Wifi Router AC58U ?
@David-TP You have oit me in a dilemma by suggesting the RE650 Range Extender the cost of this Range Extender which comes to around $80 USD is even higher than my main Router, I might aswell buy a...
0HELPFULS