Forums/ Controllers
2023-12-06 19:08:18
Re:Cant login to omada controller on firefox but i can with chrome
Alright so dark reader on firefox was the issue for me apparently
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-12-06 19:03:29
Alright Well ive figured it out. For what ever reason and i dont have a specific one yet but one of my extentions is causing the login issues why i have no idea but i can now login just fine Going to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-12-06 18:44:46
So testing further: We tried it on Waterfox browser and it worked. This browser is a fork of firefox and it runs on a bit of a older version of firefox So what likely could of happened is firefox got...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-12-06 18:21:23
Hi ive just had my friend test it with firefox and its identical behavior It loads as its going to login and then the page refreshes back to the login screen So it could be now down to the controller...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-12-06 18:15:26
Hi @Hank21 * Ive always used my email to login to the controller via its local ip * I can successfully login to tp link cloud where i can see my controller * Ive just tried to login with the local...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-12-04 17:01:57
Hi Hank21 Thank you for your reply The issue originally happened after i updated omada, granted i do not remember the version that the issue occurred from i will have to try and look back into it Ive...
0HELPFULS