Tushar_PLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
2024-05-17 07:49:56
Re:Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
iPhone Tapo v3.3.507 No option available for persistent notification under IF option. Only platform notification is available which is no good for a home automation platform with security features....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
2024-01-16 07:18:14
Re: How can I change the sound of notifications of the volumetric and magnetic tapo sensors on iPhone
Looks like the customisable notification feature will be part of Smart Actions 2.0? Please see the comments in this thread. Fingers crossed for the release....
1HELPFULS
2024-01-16 06:54:23
Re: How can I change the sound of notifications of the volumetric and magnetic tapo sensors on iPhone
@Wayne-TP No offence but I feel that you are taking a narrow view of how customers are using Tapo products especially for home security automation. I have done the setup for a property at my native...
4HELPFULS
2023-12-22 03:37:39
@Wayne-TP I recently setup a home security automation setup using Tapo Hub, motion sensors and smart switch which power a siren. When I am out of town notifications in Tapo app will also allow me to...
8HELPFULS