Dokterd0kLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Android app is empty, forgets my networks
@ImtiazAli That's also the beta APK version I had received from the support team. Glad to hear it's widely available now.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Deco ECO Mode V2 is ready!
@David-TP Thank you for sharing. Do we have a rough estimate of the kwh savings per month the different ECO modes could yield? Knowing that could help us understand the potential $ savings and help...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Android app is empty, forgets my networks
@Dokterd0k Quick update: I've been testing a beta version of the Android app for almost a week now which fully fixes the issue for me. I'm in touch with TP-Link's support and believe this updated...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:BE85 randomly restarts
@raven-au I fully agree that it's not trivial, and have no doubt that TP-Link's product team is doing a good job at assessing the usual impact, ease, and confidence factors in their feature...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@raven-au Quick update: Aaron from TP-Link's support installed a debug firmware on the router via a remote TeamViewer session, and ran a bunch of scripts on my laptop to capture crash logs via...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Hello again @David-TP! and thank you for your reply. I've received the email, and have shared the logs with the senior engineer. @raven-au Yes I'm running the latest public version of the firmware,...
1HELPFULS