Milan_bLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-28 14:32:35
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@woozle I have been doing this I.e factory reset the new router and try to add it as satellite from main router. However it doesn't show up in the search ( I have tried with everything I.e a) without...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-28 14:14:36
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@woozle thanks but I'm not able to figure how to change the new router mode to Satellite without login into it?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-28 13:53:04
@Sunshine Thanks Sunshine. I tried Method 2 : i.e. connect main router with satellite router on LAN port and tried to login to main router TP-Link webpage but it kept disconnecting (also the internet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-28 11:12:36
@Kevin_Z I have two C6 v4 and trying to connect them with Ehternet backhaul EasyMesh. However, I am not able to add the satellite router (new C6) to main router (old C6). I tried adding from the old...
0HELPFULS