thelinkuserLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Deco X50-5G loses internet connection
Same issue here, in a related way. Installed 3 DECO PX50's (Starlink ISP) and it worked good for a while. In the last few weeks constant disconnections and resets (red light) albeit from one device....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-09 11:48:41
Re:Deco mesh and SQM support
@thelinkuser Ok, could I use a TP-Link router with SQM, in pass through mode, just to get the benefit of SQM?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-05 08:41:36
Re:Deco mesh and SQM support
@David-TP Thank you for the reply. Would a simple router, like "EdgeRouter X" placed before the first Deco satellite unit give SQM capability? Regarding installing DD-WRT on Deco, do you mean a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-04 09:17:53
Deco mesh and SQM support
Is there any support for SQM in Deco mesh? Bufferbloat is an issue on Starlink connections and SQM could help greatly. If I was to get a DD-WRT router, disable Wi-Fi on it, just to use SQM, would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-28 15:31:45
Re:What is best, multiple devices into switch and to a mesh device, or direct wifi connection?
@Alexandre. Good points there, thanks. I will carry on with wired to the Deco unit for the time being. I can disable Wifi on the devices, and have done so where possible. Will report back.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-28 15:07:34
Re:What is best, multiple devices into switch and to a mesh device, or direct wifi connection?
@Alexandre. Thanks for the reply. The Ethernet wires are only a meter long to the first PX50. Originally these went to a homeplug, but now I have mesh and homeplug was problematic as we have a large...
0HELPFULS