aboninskiLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-22 21:11:02
Re:Archer AX53 drops connection frequently
I'm still experiencing sporadic drops in connection due to this issue. I don't even know what to do anymore. It turns out that TPLink routers are useless when you need to pair them together to work...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-02 13:41:20
@Sunshine Here's an update on the situation. I bought another Archer AX53 to serve as my main router. I configured it and then connected the AP router via its WAN port. In the main router's DHCP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-01 08:37:18
@Sunshine I followed the guide exactly with the added steps that I disabled DHCP and set a static IP. There are some service start/stop logs from this night but not as frequent as before.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-29 21:11:43
Edit: Swapped the cables coming from the ISP router from the WAN ports to one of the LAN ports and it seems that this issue was fixed, will monitor the behavior and logs in the coming days.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-29 19:53:29
Archer AX53 drops connection frequently
Hello everyone, I have been having some trouble setting up my home network just the way I like it and I feel I'm on the last step but unfortunately I'm blocked by a weird issue with connection drops....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-25 17:46:01
Re:Archer AX53 in AP mode no connection on random devices
@terziyski The thing is that the ISP cable is in a nook and there are also 4 other ethernet cables there which lead to various ports throughout the house and I don't think I can fit the entire router...
0HELPFULS